We’re coming up on Thanksgiving, a time many Americans take time to remember our blessings. I thought I’d take this edition of Sweets and Smiles to do just that. (It’s what this is made for, after all!) So, in no particular order:
- I have this fantastic opportunity to volunteer every single Monday. I look forward to Mondays–volunteer work is just that glorious!
- I got guaranteed admission to my dream school as long as I keep my grades up and finish the application process–I am ecstatic! While I won’t be going to Florence next semester, I will be starting life on my own next school year. Bring on the ramen (jazzed up with veggies, of course)!
- My relationship with my little sister has improved a lot in this past year 🙂 Besides that, I have a loving family, wonderful boyfriend, and awesome friends both old and new.
- This blog has taken off! I have reached over 1000 views in 6 months, and I have over 100 followers, so thank you all for your support!
- Something silly: I got some makeup this week and I love it. I finally have a lip color I like!
So, that is just a little tiny cross-section of things I have to be thankful. What do you have to be thankful for?